Mr. Rooter Plumbing understands how important it is to service your plumbing and drainage needs in a timely, courteous and professional manner – whenever you need a plumber! That’s why when you call Mr. Rooter Plumbing you can be sure that you are reaching a plumbing and drainage professional who has the expertise and experience required to provide you with a comprehensive analysis of your plumbing situation and fix it right the first time. In addition to responding to your emergency plumbing needs in a timely fashion, our plumbers can help you avoid costly plumbing pitfalls (and headaches) with our No Cost, No Obligation Preventative Maintenance Inspection. Just call on your nearest local Mr. Rooter Plumbing Professional. Our plumbers will come to your location and perform a multi-step inspection of all your plumbing system elements, including special attention to high use areas such as kitchen operations and bathroom facilities. We know you will be surprised by the technology that is offered today and guarantee you will appreciate the benefits of having your preventative maintenance inspection accomplished by Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Overall, our mission is to ensure that our plumbers properly analyze a situation and treat it with the most up-to-date technology, equipment and products available in our industry, and that they will deliver to you a level of satisfaction unparalleled in the plumbing service industry. We want to exceed your expectations…AND keep your operation running smoothly! There’s a reason they call us Mr.™. Some of the Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Service Areas We Cover: Service Pipes Sinks / Drains / Faucets Septic Tanks / Sewer Lines Washer Lines Grease Traps Toilets Tree Root Removal Hydro-Scrub Services Floor Drains Video Inspection Preventative Maintenance Inspection Auto Injection System BioChoice ES Backflow Prevention
If you haven’t already visited the amazing home remodeling, design, decorating site HOUZZ you should go NOW, you wont be disappointed but it can be very addicting, its a great site for home ideas. There is something for everyone over there!!
Here are some bathrooms ideas that can be found on their site……..
If you plan on doing any remodeling or just changing out the faucets and toilets please give us a call for help installing…Mr Rooter Plumbing Phoenix AZ 602-264-9407
Its Day Three! If you have been following our blog then your bathroom most likely is trash and clutter free. By today every item in the bathroom should have a place and be in its place.
Having everything where it belongs will make cleaning a lot easier, the best place to start is the worst place…the toilet, just get it done first! Take everything off of the counters and wipe them down then clean out the sink well….dry it and put everything back followed by cleaning the mirror. By this time you yourself probably aren’t feeling to clean right?? So jump in the shower with homemade cleaning solution* and clean the shower then yourself!
* Please do not use harsh chemicals to clean the shower whether you are taking a shower at the same time or not, the mixture of the steam and chemicals is not healthy to breathe.
- Homemade tub/shower/sink cleaner can be made easily using a mixture of liquid dish soap,vinegar,and hot water. Use about 1/4 cup soap, 1/2 cup vinegar and fill the rest of the bottle with hot water.
- Discolored bathtub?? This is from hard water stains. Try covering the tub in paper towels,soaking them in vinegar. After a couple of hours remove the towels and rinse..your tub will look like new!
- Speaking of hard water, shower heads easily clog because of mineral deposits, take a plastic bag and fill it with vinegar wrap it around the shower head with a rubber band, soak for 10-15 minutes, then run hot water through! Make sure you do not forget about it soaking, leaving it on for to long will destroy the finish of your shower head. Please be careful, vinegar is strong stuff!!
- Toothpaste is great for cleaning shower doors and will leave it smelling minty fresh!
Its only three days into the bathroom organization series…by now you should be noticing a huge difference!
Futuristic? If you are into technology you will probably love todays unique bathroom we are featuring! For more design ideas go to the design interior ideas link at the bottom.
Over the next few weeks we will be posting pictures of some of the worlds most interesting restrooms! If you have one you would like to include, let us know!
This “see thru” bathroom is located in Switzerland, on the outisde it is mirrored however once inside you can see out those same mirrors, making one wonder if those people you are looking at can see you or not?!