Its Day Three! If you have been following our blog then your bathroom most likely is trash and clutter free. By today every item in the bathroom should have a place and be in its place.
Having everything where it belongs will make cleaning a lot easier, the best place to start is the worst place…the toilet, just get it done first! Take everything off of the counters and wipe them down then clean out the sink well….dry it and put everything back followed by cleaning the mirror. By this time you yourself probably aren’t feeling to clean right?? So jump in the shower with homemade cleaning solution* and clean the shower then yourself!
* Please do not use harsh chemicals to clean the shower whether you are taking a shower at the same time or not, the mixture of the steam and chemicals is not healthy to breathe.
- Homemade tub/shower/sink cleaner can be made easily using a mixture of liquid dish soap,vinegar,and hot water. Use about 1/4 cup soap, 1/2 cup vinegar and fill the rest of the bottle with hot water.
- Discolored bathtub?? This is from hard water stains. Try covering the tub in paper towels,soaking them in vinegar. After a couple of hours remove the towels and rinse..your tub will look like new!
- Speaking of hard water, shower heads easily clog because of mineral deposits, take a plastic bag and fill it with vinegar wrap it around the shower head with a rubber band, soak for 10-15 minutes, then run hot water through! Make sure you do not forget about it soaking, leaving it on for to long will destroy the finish of your shower head. Please be careful, vinegar is strong stuff!!
- Toothpaste is great for cleaning shower doors and will leave it smelling minty fresh!
Its only three days into the bathroom organization series…by now you should be noticing a huge difference!